Theological University of Győr

Most people think that this neoromantic building is a castle but it is actually a Theological University and Seminary Institution. It was built between 1909 and 1910 through the order of Bishop Miklós Széchenyi.

Hlatky- Schlichter, a local stone-mason business, did the construction designed by architects György Ziegler and Sándor Aigner. It can hold more than 100 students and has four floors and two chapels.

Fenntartó

Győr Megyei Jogú Város Önkormányzata
Adatkezelési nyilatkozat

Média támogató

Kapcsolat

9021 Győr, Baross Gábor út 21.
+36 96 311 771
gyor@tourinform.hu